Welcome

Your ticket to the vast world of beauty. Looking for something clean and polished? Wanting to experiment with something edgy? Either way, you've come to the right place.







Thursday, November 25, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?

Hello! Thought I should take some time to wish everyone in the States a Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm here at my own place celebrating with my own family (still a tad sick from this flu bug I caught recently, but enjoying nonetheless). This time is popular for Americans to celebrate what they are thankful for in their lives. Really, this is something that should be celebrated all year round; nevertheless, I would like to highlight some of the things that I myself am thankful for.

In terms of my personal life, I am thankful for:
  1. My family, since they have been a source of strength and love for me especially this past year.
  2. My mother, who even after surgery (she actually had a major procedure done just last week) tried to take care of me when I got sick.
  3. My dad, who has been helping both me and my mom get better.
  4. My friends, who keep me smiling and laughing and who are there to just listen to me when things get tough at times.
  5. On a related note, all of my friends and colleagues who have at some point helped me in my professional endeavors. You guys are the best!
  6. My uncle, who also has a vast talent of making me laugh nonstop.
  7. Organizers and address books, since all my supplies and business contact information would otherwise be in a state of total disarray.
  8. Especially right around now, throat lozenges.
  9. Warm showers.
  10. Hot tea.
And here's five of the beauty products I'm thankful for, and just really could not be without:
  1. Korres Face Primer:  Makes everything go on smooth.
  2. MAC 217 Brush: Can't blend anything without this.
  3. MAC Prep and Prime Lip Primer: For ANYTHING that you need to stay on for an extended period of time through eating, this is perfect.
  4. Sephora Professionnel Brushes: MAC brushes are usually considered top of the line brushes, and I do own some. But these are not bad either. I use these constantly.
  5. Korres Ginger & Vitamins Foundation: Pigmentation is wonderful and the formula is not heavy or greasy.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone! Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment